September 19 and 20 in Thailand: Thailand BJJ and Grappling Open
The team in Bangkok is working hard to put on another exciting event with the quality you have come to expect. In 2008 we had just under 200 competitors with all weight and belt-levels represented and we believe this year’s Thailand Open will be a highlight of the 2009 competition season. We have competitors from all over Asia, Europe, Bahrain and the USA returning to compete this year.
We are now updating our online-registration system and will make it active soon. The last day for online submission will be September 16th at 6pm Bangkok time. No walk-up entries will be accepted.
Key Features of Our Competition Include-
• Expansive competition mat space covering more than240 square meters
• High quality refereeing committed to protecting the safety of competitors
• First-aid support from an international hospital will be on hand
• Distinctive, presentation-grade medals and trophies
• First 100 competitors with paid registration will receive a custom-made rash guard
• Prizes for Most Technical fighter, Most Submissions and Absolute Champions
• A new line of BJJ/Grappling gear from Southeast Asia will be sponsoring this event with BJJ gis and grappling shorts!
• Great competition T-shirts & more
• Amateur MMA matches on Day 2 (No Gi)
• Entry fees waived for Brown and Black belt competitors
• Separate, private changing areas and clean bathrooms all weekend
295 Rama3 Rd Bangkorlam
Bangkok, Krung Thep Mahanakhon 10120, Thailand
More information on the official site.